- Retail sales data for September will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Retail sales, which rose 0.7% in August, are expected to decline 0.1% in September.
- The Empire State Manufacturing Index for September is expected to be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect the index to fall to 25 in October from 34.3 in September.
- Import and export price data for September will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. After falling 0.3% in August, import prices are expected to rise 0.6% in September. Export prices are expected to rise 0.5% during the month.
- Business inventory data for August will be released at 10 a.m. ET. Business inventories in August are expected to rise 0.7% after rising 0.5% in July.
- The University of Michigan Consumer Confidence Index for October is expected to be released at 10 a.m. ET. Consumer confidence is expected to rise to 74.0 in October from 72.8 in September.
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President James Bullard will speak at 11:45 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York President John Williams will speak at 12:20 p.m. ET.
- Baker Hughes’ North American rig count report for the past week will be released at 1 p.m. ET.
Check out the full economic calendar here
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.