- Data on initial jobless claims for the past week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect jobless claims to rise to 300,000 for the week of October 16, from 293,000 the week before.
- The Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index for October is expected to be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. The index is expected to drop to 25.0 in October from the previous reading of 30.7.
- Federal Reserve Governor Christopher Waller is expected to speak at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- Existing home sales data for September will be released at 10 a.m. ET. Existing home sales are forecast to increase to an annual rate of 6.030 million in September.
- The leading economic indicators index for September is expected to be released at 10 a.m. ET. The LEI is expected to rise 0.5% in September after gaining 0.9% in August.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas inventories in underground storage will be released at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is expected to auction the 4 and 8 week bills at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York President John Williams will speak at 9 p.m. ET.
Check out the full economic calendar here
Â© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.