- The Johnson Redbook Retail Sales Index for the past week is expected to be released at 8:55 a.m. ET.
- The S&P Corelogic Case-Shiller Home Price Index for August will be released at 9:00 a.m.ET. The Case-Shiller’s Index is expected to rise 1.3% per month in August.
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency’s home price index for August is expected to be released at 9:00 a.m. ET. The FHFA index has reached new records in recent months. For August, analysts see the index rise 1.3% over the month after growing 1.4% in July.
- New home sales data for September will be released at 10 a.m. ET. September sales are expected at 760,000, up from 740,000 in August.
- The Conference Board’s Consumer Confidence Index for October is expected to be released at 10 a.m. ET. The consumer confidence index should drop slightly to 109.0 in October from 109.3 in September.
- The Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index for October will be released at 10:00 a.m.ET. Analysts expect the index to move to a positive reading of 5 in October after a negative reading of 3 the month before.
- The Treasury is expected to auction 2-year notes at 1 p.m. ET.
- Money supply data for September will be released at 1 p.m. ET.
Check out the full economic calendar here
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.