- The MBA Mortgage Application Activity Index for the past week is expected to be released at 7:00 a.m. ET.
- Durable goods order data for September will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Although durable goods orders picked up in August, analysts expect September orders to drop 0.9%.
- A preliminary report on U.S. international merchandise trade for September is expected to be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. The US goods deficit is expected to narrow to $ 87.9 billion in September after widening to $ 88.2 billion in August.
- Wholesale inventory data for September will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect wholesale inventories to rise 1.0% in the September preliminary report.
- The State Street Investor Confidence Index for October is expected to be released at 10:00 a.m.ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on U.S. oil inventories will be released at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The Business Uncertainty Survey for October will be released at 11 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is expected to auction 5-year notes at 1 p.m. ET.
Check out the full economic calendar here
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.