- The MBA’s index of mortgage application activity for the past week is scheduled to be released at 7:00 a.m. ET.
- A preliminary U.S. international merchandise trade report for March will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. The US goods deficit is expected to narrow to $105.0 billion in March after widening to $106.3 billion in February.
- Wholesaler inventory data for March will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect wholesale inventories to rise 1.4% in March’s preliminary report.
- The pending home sales index for March is expected to be released at 10:00 a.m. ET. Pending home sales are expected to fall 1.1% in March.
- The State Street Investor Confidence Index for April will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on U.S. oil inventories is scheduled for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The Business Uncertainty Survey Report for April will be released at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is expected to auction 5-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Check this out: 4 stocks under $2 that insiders are buying aggressively
Check out our pre-market coverage here
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.