- The fourth quarter gross domestic product report is scheduled for release at 8:30 a.m. ET. The country’s GDP is expected to grow by 7% in the fourth quarter, according to the second estimate.
- Data on initial jobless claims for the past week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect jobless claims to fall to 231,000 for the week of Feb. 19 from 248,000 the previous week.
- The Chicago Fed National Activity Index for January is scheduled for release at 8:30 a.m. ET. The National Activity Index is likely to rise to plus 0.15 in January from December’s reading of minus 0.15.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Thomas Barkin is scheduled to speak at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- New home sales data for January will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET. After a better-than-expected annual rate of 811,000 in December, analysts forecast a rate of 804,000 for January.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas inventories in underground storage is scheduled for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The EIA’s weekly U.S. Oil Inventory Report will be released at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- The Kansas City Fed Manufacturing Index for February is scheduled for release at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- Atlanta Federal Reserve Chairman Raphael Bostic is scheduled to speak at 11:10 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is expected to auction 4- and 8-week bills at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- Cleveland Federal Reserve Chair Loretta Mester will speak at 12:00 p.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Thomas Barkin is scheduled to speak at 12:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury will auction 7-year-old tickets at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Governor Christopher Waller will speak at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Check This Out: 5 Penny Stocks Insiders Are Buying
View the full economic calendar here
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.